The ND Tennis Academy and the Tuxedo Tennis Club programs
are run by Nelly who is a Tennis Canada Club Pro 1 certified coach. She is dedicated to developing the best programs for youth and adults, and offers vast knowledge with experience from 30 years in the tennis industry.
After competing at Division 1 NCAA level, Nelly started her professional coaching career in Washington State and eventually moved to Vancouver, BC, where she worked with and developed top junior provincial players for 6 years. In 2015, she moved to Winnipeg, MB to be a contracted Provincial Coach, traveling to Junior Nationals, managing and co-coaching Team Toba at the 2017 Canada Summer Games, and developing top U10&U12 provincial players.
ND Tennis was founded in Surrey, BC in 2012 and has grown into ND Tennis Academy in 2016 here in Winnipeg. The NDTA's mission is to help the growth of tennis and of the tennis community in the city, through never-ending dedication and support to our students and patrons of all ages.
● Started playing at age 6
● Began competitively at age 12
● Placed 2nd in flight two of the Canadian u16 national (2016)
● 1st place in doubles at Roman cup (2016)
● Competed as the doubles team for summer Canada games (2017)
● Top Ranking 6500 in the world
● Doubles finalist of ITF tournament(2019)
● Qualified for a professional event (2019)
● Part time coaching assistant for ace tennis academy in ontario (2019)
● Been coaching with Nelly for about a year now (:
"I would highly recommend Nelly for anyone seeking to develop their child into a national level athlete or to take their game to the next level."
- Filip Sierpinski
"I worked with Nelly in Vancouver as the Tennis Director at UBC. Nelly is dedicated pro who cares about her students. Her coach eduction along with her playing background make her a natural teacher."
- Neil Parker
"Nelly is constantly looking to grow and develop her coaching abilities. It's incredible how many coaches stagnant and keep doing the same old things.
Not Nelly, she is constantly growing and developing. This shows her commitments to her students and her love of the game."
- Filip Sierpinski